Latest News

Unmarried Partner ( De facto visa)

If you are un-married couple it is possible for you to join your partner in the UK, provided that you have lived with your partner for two years and you have evidence of this. This is also known as a De facto Visa.

Abrahams Law Immigraton lawyers have great experience in processing un-married couple visas. We understand the importance of ensuring that applications are done correctly at the first instance. It is often due to technical reasons that many applications fall at the first stage, leading to unnecessary appeals and costs.

Do you have a immigration question?

Enquiry form which stays contiously right side of page etc

Call us Now!