Marriage / Spouse Visa
A UK Marriage visa or Civil Partnership visa allows a British National or a person with settled status to bring their partner to settle with them in the UK.
Abrahams Law immigration lawyers can help you attain a marriage visa for your partner, our lawyers have great experience in processing these visas. We understand the importance of ensuring that applications are done correctly at the first instance. It is often due to technical reasons that many applications fall at the first stage, leading to unnecessary appeals and costs.
One of our highly experienced and dedicated Abrahams Immigration lawyers will work with you at every stage of your application, providing updates on the progress of your application.
What is the criteria for a UK Marriage Visa?
UK Marriage Visa/ UK Spouse Visa Duration
- You and your partner must be at least 21 before a UK Marriage Visa can be issued.
UK Marriage and Relationship Visa Duration
- Your spouse must apply for entry clearance before travelling to the United Kingdom
- Parties must have met each other, be legally married to each other and plan to live together
- If you intend on applying for a UK marriage Visa you must be able to support yourself entirely without recourse to public funds
- You must have adequate accommodation for you and any dependants to reside at without dependence on public funds
What we can do for you
We have arranged/assisted many of our clients successfully applying for UK Spouse Visa/ UK Marriage Visa. We will assist you by:
- Pre Application assessment, Collation of documents to ensure that we have all relevant documents and supporting evidence.
- A detailed assessment of your application.
- The forensic completion of your UK Marriage Visa application.
- Submission of your UK Marriage Visa application.
- Confirmation of your UK Marriage Visa.