Has your UK Visa application been rejected? You still have an opportunity to appeal the decision.
It is often due to technical reasons that many applications are refused, leading to unnecessary appeals and costs.
Our lawyers have great experience and expertise in appealing refused visa applications. We can help ensure that you get the support with lodging the grounds of appeal, collect the documents in support of your case, as well as represent you in an Asylum and Immigration Tribunal.
One of our highly experienced and dedicated lawyers will work with you at every stage of the appeal, providing updates on the progress of your application.
When can you appeal?
You may be able to Appeal if:
- You are an Asylum seeker
- You have been refused a UK Visa
- You seek a Visa for Human Rights reasons
- Your Visa extension was refused
- Your Visa has expired
- Your Visa will expire soon
- You are here illegally
- You are in custody
What we can do for you
We have assisted many clients in appealing successfully by:
- Assessing your application, and advise on the strength and weakness of your immigration appeal
- Collating documents related to your UK Visa
- Carrying out all relevant paperwork
- Prepare your case, including witness statements and appeal bundles in support of your immigration Appeal
- We will do all follow up work until a decision is reached on your immigration Appeal
- We will provide you with representation before the immigration judge and the immigration Appeal hearing
We will help you achieve a successful Visa Appeal by ensuring that your appeal is dealt with professionally and efficiently.
Do you have a question about Serious Crime?
Enquiry form which stays contiously right side of page etc