A Student Visa allows an international student to come and study in the UK.
We can help you get a Student Visa. Our lawyers have great experience in processing Student Visas. We understand the importance of ensuring that applications are done correctly at the first instance. It is often due to technical reasons that many applications fall at the first stage, leading to unnecessary appeals and costs.
One of our highly experienced and dedicated lawyers will work with you at every stage of your application, providing updates on the progress of your application.
This visa is granted for the period of the course. At degree level or above, you can stay for the full duration of the course/up to four years. If your course is longer than four years, you can apply for a visa extension.
You must have:
- Proven track record in studying before coming to the UK
- Recognised qualifications in the UK education system
- Evidence of sufficient funds to support your stay in the UK
- Qualifications or other documents used to get an offer from the sponsoring college or university
In addition to the above, you need a letter of acceptance from a recognised education institution, as well as funds to cover living expenses and course costs.
What we can do for you
- Assess your circumstances
- Ensure we have all the documents to deal with your case successfully
- Submit your Student Visa application
- Complete your Student Visa application
- Update you about your Student Visa application
We will help you achieve a successful Student Visa by ensuring that your case is dealt with professionally and efficiently.