UK Special Visit Visa
Are you a child wanting to visit the UK? Or a parent of a child student in the UK? Do you need private medical treatment? A Special Visit Visa is the ideal way you to come to the UK.
Our lawyers have great experience in processing Special Visit Visas. We understand the importance of ensuring that applications are done correctly at the first instance. It is often due to technical reasons that many applications fall at the first stage, leading to unnecessary appeals and costs.
One of our highly experienced and dedicated lawyers will work with you at every stage of your application, providing updates on the progress of your application.
A Special Visit Visa can be granted for a period of two years, however you can only stay in the UK for up to six month for each visit.
- Cannot receive any pay from the UK
- Stay up to six months
- Not visit for work or professional activity, sports person, or entertainer
- If coming as a child, you must be under 18 years of age
What we can do for you
- Assess your circumstances
- Ensure we have all the documents to deal with your case successfully
- Complete your Special Visit Visa application
- Submit your Special Visit Visa application
- Update you about your application
We will help you achieve a successful Special Visit Visa by ensuring that your case is dealt with professionally and efficiently.