Entertainment Visit Visa
Do you want to come to the UK as an entertainer? We Can Help!
An Entertainment Visit Visa is the ideal way for someone working in the music, theatre, and film/television industry to come to the UK.
Our lawyers have great experience in processing Entertainment Visit Visas. We understand the importance of ensuring that applications are done correctly at the first instance. It is often due to technical reasons that many applications fall at the first stage, leading to unnecessary appeals and costs.
One of our highly experienced and dedicated lawyers will work with you at every stage of your application, providing updates on the progress of your application.
An Entertainment Visit Visa can be granted for a period of two years, however you can only stay in the UK for up to six months for each visit.
You will usually be asked to state what form of entertainment you are involved in:
- Concerts or events
- Cannot receive any pay from the UK
- Stay up to six months
- Have sufficient funds to support your stay in the UK
What we can do for you
- Assess your circumstances
- Ensure we have all the documents to deal with your case successfully
- Complete your Entertainment Visit Visa application
- Submit your Entertainment Visit Visa application
- Update you about your application
We will help you achieve a successful Entertainment Visit Visa by ensuring that your case is dealt with professionally and efficiently.